Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) has launched KXperience, an online event for Korean culture lovers in India.
The most exciting thing about KXperience is ‘The K-Challenge.’ This is a social media contest for Indian Hallyu/Korean wave enthusiasts, that will be hosted on www.kxperience.bookmyshow.com.
The K-Challenge has four categories- K-Drama, K-Pop, K-Beauty, and K-Food.
NOTE: 4 categories = 4 entries!!
Here Is How You Can Participate In The K-Food Category For The K-Challenge
- Watch your favourite celebrities enjoying K-food
- Make a dish inspired by the video or a dish from the book Korean Cooking for Indian Homes. Download a copy of the book here.
- NEW UPDATE: KTO has simplified the rules. Now, you can make any Korean dish you wish to make. However, you can use the cookbook for reference.
- #mykchallenge_kfood: Cooking or Food tasting including mukbang.
- Post cooking/food tasting videos/pictures on your social media using #KXperience & #mykchallenge_kfood
- Using #KXperience and #mykchallenge_kfood is mandatory and add #KTONH as well.
- 10 participants using #KTONH will additionally win surprise gift hampers.
View this post on Instagram
- Participation will be considered valid only if your account is public.
- Participation via video/image posts/stories/reels/IGTV is all valid. Don’t forget to use relevant hashtags given for each category.
- All participants should have a valid Indian contact number and address.
- Upload your Stories on this link.
- Entries for The K-Challenge will be closing on November 15, 2021. After this date, no further entries will be allowed.
Show your love for K-Food, take the K-Challenge, and win amazing prizes like Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, Samsung Galaxy Watch, and fabulous K-Trend Boxes!
To check the detailed KTO’s rules and regulations that you will have to follow for all the categories, click here. Stay tuned with us for more updates.
Connect with us on Instagram Twitter YouTube for more content, interviews & news.
Leave a Reply