We’re currently looking for contributors to join the following teams:
Content Writing Team:
Video Editing Team:
Social Media (Content Creation and Management):
Korean Language Translators
We are looking for translators to work on interviews and create posts for our Language segment. If you wish to apply for the role of a language translator, please skip the Google form and send us an email directly to – firstname.lastname@example.org | Subject Line – “CONTRIBUTOR – TRANSLATOR”
Along with your sample translations, if you can provide a certificate or proof of your level of language proficiency, in the email, it would be an added bonus.
Not sure what to choose?
That’s fine. We also have entry-level openings for Promoters.
We also advise you to go through our Website, YouTube, and Social Media to get a visual understanding of what we expect.
– Please note that this is a voluntary position and not a paid one
– All positions are remote.
– You must be able to contribute a minimum of 15 – 20 hours a week
– The minimum age for applying is 17 years
– We, unfortunately, cannot accept candidates who are affiliated with other Indian media outlets who are involved in the K-Pop industry. This restriction is due to the sensitive nature of the information that may be shared as we have close ties with concert promoters in the K-Pop scene. However, you are welcome to pursue opportunities with other companies and media organizations as long as your work is unrelated to the Hallyu genre.